CIMT 2013 in Beijing, China
CIMT, April 22 – 27, 2013
Hall E2, booth 903
Since 50 years, JUNKER has been revolutionizing grinding technology. Our expertise is reflected in the wide array of solutions that we provide. Customers in a wide range of industries rely on our expertise – whether they’re in automotive manufacture and supply or renewable energy or pump manufacture.
And we’ve got the right grinding machines for you, too! Visit us at the CIMT 2013 in Beijiing, China, and experience the world of grinding.
Grinding crankshafts with JUCRANK
- Rough and finish grinding in a single clamping set-up
- Flexibly adjustment for various numbers of cylinders by changing CNC program
- Highly flexible grinding of main and pin bearings using oscillating axial grinding
To the JUCRANK product page
Cylindrical grinding with QUICKPOINT
- High-speed grinding with sophisticated CBN/diamond grinding technology
- Grinding in a single clamping set-up for excellent final part quality
- Fully automated grinding process for maximum availability
To the QUICKPOINT product page
Centerless cylindrical grinding with JUPITER
- Market-leading rigidity excellent roundness quality
- Angled plunge grinding operation without retrofitting - no changing components
- CBN grinding with direct drive up to 120 m/sec.
To the JUPITER product page
Cutting tool manufacture with JUSTAR
- Complete grinding from bar stock
- Flexible production with maximum productivity
- Practical programming
To the JUSTAR product page
Don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by! Register now by filling out the registration form, and visit Hall E2, Booth 903 – we’ll be expecting you.
Registration for CIMT 2013